Playstation 4 Playstation 4

I was hooked when they said time mushiiine!

Cow Lick Cow Lick

Cool, but where is the next guardian/ explorer type hero coming out?

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

brilliant! but do you have permission for lindsey's likeness? is she aware of this cameo?

Hyper Halloween Hyper Halloween

If I didn't know any better, I would honestly think this song was MADE for the animation. Checking the dates proves it wasn't. However, it's so well synced that I couldn't care less. The animation seems flawless. It's smooth and it matches the song perfectly. I'm taking half a star away for a really tough boss on the loading game, which was really fun even so. The pumpkin pie joke was brilliant as well. I can't get over how amazing this is. I will definitely be seeing your future animations. YOU SIR have talent!

Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

to Budj, the file size got too big so he had to decrease the quality for should really see the youtube version if you thought this was a little low on quality, because it looks even better there than it does here...check saria's save file to see why it looks a little worse here than on trust me... it looks mind glowingly awesome on youtube.

Shizaya game voice actors Shizaya game voice actors

I'm 17, all I've ever done on newgrounds is voice audio, and I've never collab'd with anyone on here so.....I'm IN!